Friday, July 3, 2009

YIKES! I'd better get crackin!

I've been out of sorts lately and haven't been crafting or posting (just whining alot... sorry about that)... but now I'm guest sketch designer again for Amy Rysavy's Friday Sketch Challenge and I don't have a card made and my blog isn't updated! Yikes! I'd better get crackin' and whip up a fantastic creation with my sketch! I'm actually grateful that Amy keeps using my sketches every four weeks because it's like encouragement to keep creating... which always makes me feel great! Thanks Amy!!! I think I'll whip up a digital card on my laptop while I hang on the sofa and the kids nap (since my hubs is working in his office... where my mini craft area is)... then tonight I will go in and make a real card. Be sure to check back later today for a digital card, and then again tomorrow for my proper challenge submission!

1 comment:

AmyR said...

Don't stress about it!! :) It's summer and everyone's on the go - and LOL *I* didn't even realize that this week was supposed to be one of yours 'till this morning when I went to choose a sketch - for some reason I thought I still had another week to go!! (oops!!)