Monday, July 27, 2009

Just Saying Hello - MOJO96


OOohhh! I'm late! I hope Mr. Linky is still awake so I can upload my submission to this week's sketch challenge at the Mojo Monday blog before a new sketch is released! I finally inked up and created some "real" cards last night at scrappy hour. Yeah! I'm feelin' the creative juices flowing again!

Paper: Cottage Wall dp (SU); solid cardstock (SU)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); watercolor pencils (Derwent)
Stamps: Swiss Pixie Heidi (C.C. Designs) ; 'Just Saying Hello' sentiment (Hero Arts)
Accessories: ribbon (May Arts); flowers (Prima and Hero Arts); brad (Bazzill); adhesive rhinestone (Kaisercraft); word window punch (SU); Nestabilities circle and scalloped circle dies (Spellbinders); Stardust glitter glue (Stickles)

2 comments:

Tine said...

Your card is very beautiful, Tine

suzARTe said...

this card is just "wow"