Saturday, July 18, 2009

Enjoy - MOJO95


At long last... I made a real card! I certainly wasn't as productive at scrappy hour last night as I should have been... I socialized WAY too much! Nevertheless, I managed to create a submission for this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge before it ends tomorrow! This card is all "scrappy" and not "stampy" at all. I used paper from Basic Grey's new "Lemonade" collection, which I love, and I cut the letters with my Cuttlebug using the "Billboard" Sizzlits strip die from Stampin' Up. The letters are a perfect size for cards! This card took way longer to create than it should have (I messed around with it too much), but I also spent time showing friends the digi cards I've been creating, which I printed yesterday to see what they would look like, and I was impressed! I went ahead and took a photo of the three printed digi cards together to try to show what they look like as printed cards.


I just might have to do this for my holiday cards this year! It would be a lot less stressful to just design a few and print a bunch! Anyway, I've got plans to go back to scrappy hour again next Saturday, and I think I'll try to organize some projects this week so I can be more productive when I get there! :)

Paper: Lemonade (Basic Grey); solid cardstock (Bazzill)
Accessories: "Billboard" Sizzlits strip die (Stampin' Up); sprig leaves punch (Martha Stewart); ribbon (unknown); adhesive pearls (Kaisercraft); circle punches (EK Success and SU); flowers (Bazzill and Hero Arts); button (Papertrey Ink)

2 comments:

Brenda said...

The Basic Grey card turned out so cute!

Kelly Schelske said...

The printed cards looks fabulous! the BG card card is beautiful!

Hugs, Kelly