Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thanks So Much - AMYRS5


Here is my submission for Amy's Friday Sketch Challenge this week. I finally used a stamp from AmyR's "Thank You Sentiments" set! I also finally inked up the Junebug fairy! She's so cute! Anyway, I just love the new Cottage Wall designer paper from Stampin' Up... and I'm excited that I have flowers to match! Thanks for the nice "oldie but goodie" sketch Amy!

Paper: Cottage Wall dp (SU); solid cardstock (SU)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); watercolor pencils (Derwent)
Stamps: Junebugs fairy (C.C. Designs) ; 'Thanks So Much' sentiment (AmyR Stamps)
Accessories: ribbon (SU); flowers (Prima and Hero Arts); brad (Bazzill); adhesive pearls and rhinestone (Kaisercraft); word window punch (SU); Nestabilities circle and scalloped circle dies (Spellbinders); Stardust glitter glue (Stickles)

3 comments:

suzARTe said...

gorgeous card. The colours, embellishments and stamped image look fantastic

Rachel said...

very cute card, love those colors.
hugs,
Rachel

Martina said...

Very cute. The colours are beautiful!