Sunday, May 10, 2009

WSC80 - My Friend Poppy!


I just LOVE poppies!  They're my second favorite flower after tulips!  I shopped at the Paper Garden yesterday and picked up a few things (I should have paid cash and hid the receipt!).  I got the modern poppy stamp by A Muse and used it in my Weekend Sketch Challenge submission this week hosted by Cambria Turnbow.  I also dug up a paper by Basic Grey from their Blush collection.  I'm really pleased with how it turned out!

Paper: Blush "Admire" (Basic Grey)
Stamps: Hi Friend and Modern Poppy (both from A Muse)
Ink: Timber Brown Stazon; watercolor pencils
Accessories: flowers (Prima); ribbon (May Arts and Stampin' Up); rhinestone gem and pearls (Kaisercraft); fruit punch Stickles; oval and scallop circle punches (Marvy Uchida)

1 comment:

Memories of Time said...

GORGEOUS! Wow... those colors are just dreamy and really make your card POP! Thanks for playing along with us!!