Tuesday, May 5, 2009

For You AMYRS66


Happy Tuesday! It's dreary weather here today, but at least it's not raining! I think I'll stay in with the boys today... they're both being really good and could probably stand to be in the house all day. We'll see!

Last night I whipped up a submission for Amy's Friday Sketch Challenge over at Prairie Paper and Ink! I just love Amy's work! She even has her own stamp line at All That Scraps! And her tutorial blog videos ROCK! Anyway, I dug up a dp by We R Memory Keepers called Pewter Press, from their Precious Metals line. I used "Jardin" and "Puntos" from that line. I cut the circles and the flowers from one dp, and used adhesive pearls in the center. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up. Here are the stats:

Paper: Precious Metals - Pewter Press "Jardin" and "Puntos" (We R Memory Keepers); cardstock (Bazzill)
Ink: Brown Stazon; markers (SU)
Stamp: One of a Kind (SU)
Accessories: adhesive pearls (Kaisercraft); flower (Prima); corner rounder; scallop circle punch (Marvy Uchida)

1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

Very cool sketch. I didn't know Amy had a sketch challenge. I'm going to add it to my inspiration list! Hugs, M