Friday, May 1, 2009

This week's CPS challenge!


I found another popular weekly card sketch challege! This one is at the Card Positioning Systems blog (CPS). They appear to have a pretty big following. Apparently there is a sponsor each week for prizes for the best sketch. This week's sponsor is Cornish Heritage Farms. I wasn't able to use any of their stuff in my card design because I don't have any, so we'll see how it goes! I used a saying from Stampin' Up as well as the flowers from the One of A Kind stamp set. There's a matching punch for the flowers so I stamped them with black Stazon and punched them out. Then I colored the flowers with the new Smooch pearlescent accent ink from Clearsnap! Smooch ROCKS! It colored right over the black ink! I took a second picture of my card at an angle so you can see the pearlescence a little better. Anyway, here are the stats:

Stamp: Time Well Spent (SU); One of A Kind flowers w/matching punch (SU)
Paper: Bloom & Grow dp (MME); cardstock (SU)
Ink: Black Stazon; Smooch pearlescent accent ink (Clearsnap)
Accessories: rhinestone gems (Colorbok; Kaisercraft); May Arts ric-rac ribbon; dimensionals

1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

I just started doing these sketch CPS Challenges. Love how you added the Boho flowers! Hugs, M