Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Elzybells Wishes - AMYRS3


This week has been challenging... but I'm happy to finally be posting my submission for Amy R.'s Friday Sketch challenge this week over at Prairie Paper & Ink! I used an adorable image stamp and sentiment from Elzybells that I just love! I also dug up some fun paper from Bo Bunny from their "Vinage Carnival" line, which was actually designed by Shabby Princess. Once I figure out the digital scrap thing, I plan to download lots of papers from Shabby Princess designs! They're gorgeous! Anyway, here are the stats:

Paper: Vintage Carnival (Bo Bunny - Shabby Princess); accent cardstock (Bazzill)
Ink: Timber Brown (Stazon); watercolor pencils (Prismacolor)
Stamps: Moon Girl and Make a Wish (Elzybells)
Accessories: scalloped circle and circle dies (Nestabilities); sentiment window punch (SU); adhesive candy dots (Pebbles); scallop border punch (EK Success); ribbon (May Arts)

1 comment:

AmyR said...

Ohhh LOVE it!! Seriously Tammy you are so talented!! Thanks again for playing along!