Thursday, April 30, 2009

MOJO84


I finally crafted my MOJO84 submission last night! I used dp from Stampin' Up's Tea Party collection--perfect for spring! It coordinates so nicely with the Sweet Stems stamp set... I just can't seem to put it away yet, so expect to see more layouts using these supplies! I raised the little flowers in the image with dimensionals, and pierced around the image. I just love those little pearls by Kaisercraft... I may just have to get them in every color! Anyway, here are the stats on this one. Happy Thursday!

Paper: Tea Party dp (SU); accent cardstock (SU)
Stamps: Sweet Stems (SU); Think Happy Thoughts (SU)
Ink: Stazon black; SU markers and water color pencils
Accessories: tiny pearls (Kaisercraft); pink ribbon (SU); scallop and circle punches (Marvy Uchida)

3 comments:

Jana said...

Very pretty card. Love the colors and the way you have the flowers popping off the card.

Anne Laflamme said...

very very very beautiful... I love it... you make a good job to cut the flowers... wow... you impress me.

Unknown said...

A stunning card!