Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Happy Hello

Here's a simple card I created using the awesome new paper line by Cosmo Cricket called "Earth Love." I was so excited when I got it... I just *love* the mushrooms! I got a cute little mushroom sparkle clear stamp set by Hero Arts quite a while ago... but I can't find where I put it! So frustrating! This mushroom paper would have been perfect for it! Oh well. I ended up getting "scrappy" with this card instead and just used one of the stamps from Hero Arts' sparkle clear "Mini Messages" set. The sentiments are so cute and small... but they don't quite fit the word window punch by Stampin' Up! (also frustrating). I ended up placing it on the acrylic block in a curve to match scallop. I also added little adhesive rhinestones underneath to jazz it up a little. Looking at it now I wish I would have given the flower another layer under the button, but maybe that would have been too busy. Too late now! Hope you like it anyway!

Paper: "Earth Love" (Cosmo Cricket); solid cardstock (Bazzill)
Ink: Rich Cocao (Memento)
Stamp: Mini Messages set (Hero Arts)
Accessories: scallop oval dies (Nestabilities); flower (Prima); button (PaperTrey Ink); adhesive rhinestones (Kaisercraft)

1 comment:

Jenny Gropp said...

Adorable! Great use of the DP!