Monday, November 26, 2007

Holiday Cards


Here are the holiday cards I created last Saturday night at "Scrappy Hour" at Green Tangerines (an awesome local paper craft supply store). Out of two sheets of 12x12 patterned paper (one of each pattern), I made 12 of the first card, three of the second and two of the third. I include the layouts I designed, although I changed the middle layout because the circle snowflake paper didn't look good over the stripes. I used the Marvy Uchida scalloped oval punch, as well as their regular oval and circle punches. I also punched snowflakes and used little clear rhinestones in the center (love those!). I can't recall where I got the sentiment stamp (it's from a clear stamp set), but the J-O-Y letters are computer generated. The striped paper is from The Robin's Nest and the snowflake circled paper is from the Deck the Halls collection by Kate Teague for Fontwerks. I also used Bazzill cardstock, red mini brads and antique copper mini brads.

3 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Oooo.... I love your style! These colors are so hip!

Smiles,
~nance

Marilyn said...

Would you consider emailing the dimensions for these?
(Cutting dimensions)
They are very economical and look easy to design.
Thank you for sharing, Marilyn

Marilyn said...

oops!
My email is: dewulfm@yahoo.com

Congratulations on starting this blog... I found you through Amy's blog!